Architects, Specifiers, Commercial and Social Housing Developers
We already work nationally with numerous specifiers, architects, commercial and social housing developers to provide "district heating" schemes (several buildings heated by a single biomass boiler), or boiler solutions for an individual building.
The Code for Sustainable Homes
The up-to-96% efficiencies of the Guntamatic biomass boiler range means they are eminently suitable for Code for Sustainable Homes (CSH) developments.
So, as well as being quick and easy to install, Guntamatic boilers are also able to gain 2 CSH credits in the renewable energy category (ENE7).
Contact us today on 0845 130 9012 or on email@example.com to find how we can help you with your project.
Free! Ready to Use CAD Drawings and Much, Much More
Treco offers a complete design, supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance service. This means we can either manage the whole process of specifying a biomass heating system or just the part of the process that you need.
For instance, we can provide architects with ready-to-use CAD drawings for you to utilise in proposals, as well as detailed quotes. From heat and fuel stores to complete boiler rooms and a full range of components from stock, we've got it covered.
The Commercial Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
A wide range of Treco's Guntamatic range of biomass boilers are now also eligible for payments under the Phase 1 Commercial Renewable Heat Incentive for generating and using green heat. Call us today on 0845 130 9012 to find out more about Treco's RHI Eligible products.
Alternatively, visit our RHI Page or download our RHI Calculator to see how much you could earn.
Nationwide Network of Approved Suppliers
All biomass boilers supplied by Treco surpass EU safety requirements and are installed by approved and specially trained in house installers.
This nationwide network of in-house, approved installers means Treco can offer market leading response times and unrivalled technical expertise.
Email or call us on 0845 130 9012 today and we will;
- Identify the best biomass heating system for your clients.
- Provide you with ready-to-use CAD drawings.
- Aid with custom CAD designs.
- Provide a detailed quote.
- Undertake a site survey, when necessary.
- Install the boiler, fuel stores and thermal heat stores.
- Supply a complete boiler room with the flue already fitted.
- Supply all components and parts from stock.
- Commission and service your boiler and answer any questions.
- Work with installers on reference projects for MCS accreditation.
- Help you gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points.