Servicing, maintenance & customer support
Having installed hundreds of projects over the past 12 years, Treco understands the importance of servicing and maintaining biomass systems. Each of these systems should be serviced and maintained annually to enable maximum efficiency, reliability and longevity.
With a wide range of installation types in its portfolio including country estates, schools, nursing homes, hospitals, social housing, leisure centres, council offices, manufacturing plants, process heat, commercial glasshouses and industrial drying systems, and various others, Treco fully understands the need to provide a service and maintenance package that is tailored to your specific needs.
Treco is the sole UK importer and distributor of the Guntamatic range of biomass systems, as such is the only company to be able to supply genuine Guntamatic spare parts, as well as provide manufacturer-approved servicing and training, whether it be through the company or an official partner.
In addition to this, Treco’s engineers have extensive experience with biomass boilers from a number of other manufacturers, and is therefore able to undertake servicing to ensure the system is safe, reliable and operating efficiently. If you’re not already an existing customer but would like to benefit from Treco’s in depth experience and have a tailored servicing and maintenance contract, do get in touch.
Key benefits of servicing & maintaining your biomass boiler
- Annual servicing is mandatory to comply with RHI regulations
- Maximise RHI returns
- Maximise system efficiency to reduce fuel consumption and costs
- Comply with manufacturer’s warranty terms
- Extended boiler and part life – protects your investment and reduces one-off spare parts costs
- Increased reliability which ensures any downtime of the boiler is kept to a minimum
- Is a requirement to comply with your insurance policy
Photos below show some before and after photos of boilers that have been serviced.
Pay as you go service
Servicing, maintenance and breakdown visits are available on a pay as you go (PAYG) basis. This applies to customers outside of their parts and/or labour warranty, or works not covered by the warranty.
As a PAYG customer, access to breakdown engineers and technical support is available weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00. Should there be an issue outside of these hours, customers have the option of dropping an email to our dedicated customer service team who will address it as soon as they're back in the office at 9am.
Service and maintenance contracts
Whether you are an existing customer or a completely new client, Treco can offer bespoke contracts tailored to your individual requirements. Customers signed up to a service and maintenance contract have access to the following benefits:
- Priority telephone support with trained engineers to assist you with items such as boiler fault diagnosis and fuel specifications*
- Priority servicing, maintenance and call out visits
- No more worrying about when your boiler is due for a service. We schedule all of your boilers routine maintenance and contact you to check that the date is convenient.
- Remote monitoring**
*During office hours
Treco have supported hundreds of customers with their RHI applications to ensure a compliant submission. Our extensive knowledge of the information and level of detail required by OFGEM means that we can ensure the application is submitted in a timely and well prepared manner. As part of Treco's offerings, we can provide you with a full RHI support package that includes the following:
- Telephone and email support from our RHI Coordinator
- Support in collating the information for the application
- RHI schematics
- Support with the technical submission regarding the boiler, heat meters etc.
- Advice on meter readings and annual declarations of compliance
- Advice on your ongoing obligations to ensure compliance
- Assistance with any amendments to the scheme
If you require support with an RHI application then do get in touch.